Our testing department is focus on the material characterization to obtain the information for the material data card generation to use on the finite element models.
According to the plasticity behavior, TECSIMAT has the capacity to make these mechanical test:
· Tensile and Compression static test
· Hydrostatic test for porous material and foams.
· Biaxial tensile and compression test.
· Tensile and compression dynamic test with strain velocities of 0 to 1000 1/s.
· Specific test for rupture parameters identification.